15 S THIRD ST. SELINSGROVE, PA
A single family dwelling situated in the quiet neighborhood on the Isle of Q just a 5 minute walk to downtown and schools. Currently this 3-4 bedroom. Full Bathroom upstairs w/vinyl flooring and plenty of artificial and natural light. Downstairs bathroom has a separate shower from private lavatory. Three bedrooms are located upstairs complete with plenty of closet space, ceiling fans and air conditioners. Master Bedroom Up is 12’x18’ with three windows and two closets, Front Upstairs bedroom is 9’x12’ with one window. Back upstairs bedroom is 9’x14’ with three windows. Downstairs bedroom/office is complete with bathroom accessibility and one window and large closet. Kitchen 14’x12’ with entry to back porch and storage room 6’x 7’ and 7’x 7’. Tile floor with oak custom cabinets. Living Room is separated into two sections measuring 20’W x 18’L, this room is decorated with stylish vertical blinds covering a large picture window along with vinyl hardwood floor and padded Berber carpet throughout house too.
Monthly Rent is $1350.00 and does not include utilities. NO PETS. Garbage is off site 100’ from back door.
- Appliances are included: Washer/dryer high efficiency stackable unit is located in the Kitchen along with a full Electric oven and range and refrigerator.
- Air-conditioning- is located throughout house and are private units in each bedroom and downstairs living area.
- Heat is all energy efficient baseboard and wall mounted Electric. Separate thermostats per each room control comfort levels. Because walls and ceilings are very well insulated. The consumption to heat is the most economical means.
- Cable/TV/Phone- Entire house is wired with Cat-5 wiring to all rooms and also with extra cable modems for TV and computer throughout.
- Yard Maintence and Snow Removal are included in rent and is not the responsibility of tenants.
- Plenty of both on and off street parking is included
- Two exterior entrances both to front yard and side yard through Kitchen.
- Outside Lighting- There is plenty of outside lighting at both entrances and back of house.
- Basement is available for some dry storage either through outside entrance or from inside.
- Electric Service is 100amp and newly wired
- Water Service is city water and sewer with completely new PEX plumbing throughout home means the purist of water systems available.
- Hot Water- is natural gas and is located in upstairs bathroom. Electric with independent thermostats throughout. Large living room and open large kitchen, with downstairs office/den or potential bedroom. Yard and sidewalks are maintained by landlord.