209 E PINE ST. SELINSGROVE, PA
Located on the Isle of Q in Selinsgrove. This three bedroom recently remodeled and decorated 1800’s ½ double has a large carpeted living room adjacent to a cozy functioning kitchen complete with stove and refrigerator. Off the kitchen there is a small 6×10’ deck through a 6’ sliding glass door. Hard wood floors are a charm running from the upstairs hallway through and too each bedroom. The MBR has a non-working fireplace complete with fixed closets and a 9’ ceiling. The two remaining bedrooms are 9×12. The bathroom is up to date. All the windows are vinyl replacement and tilt. There is a large yard on both sides of this property and they are maintained by the owner along with the sidewalks. TV and telephone jacks run throughout the house. The furnace is new and is high efficient oil Hot Air. There is plenty of on and off street parking. Lease term is one year, NO PETS or Sublet.
$775.00 per month.
- BEDROOM MBR- 18’ X 13’ Old charm finished Pine Wooden Plank floor, built in wall closets throughout, non –working fireplace and mantel, 9’ ceiling, 3 large windows w/window blinds, cable internet and phone hookups, off white walls and decorative painted trim.
- BEDROOM #2- 11’ X 9’ Hard wood floors, 9’ ceilings, attic stairwell access, small closet, cable internet and phone hookup, 1 window w/ blinds painted off white color
- BEDROOM #3- 13’ X 10’ Hardwood floors, light blue cloud sky color ceiling with light colored walls, two windows with blinds, internet cable and phone hookups, next too bathroom.
- STRAIGHT HALLWAY– Upstairs leads to all bedrooms and bath, two toned color base below chair rail is green with cream color above
- BATHROOM- 5’ x 9’ One bath upstairs, full tub-shower, almond and white colored fixtures, vinyl floor and southwest theme painted throughout 1- window above tub.
- LIVING ROOM- 18’ x 13’ Carpet lite color padded, room color, maroon w/ white trim and ceiling, 9’ ceilings w/ track lighting, two large windows w/ mini blinds foyer area vinyl at entrance. Has a built in wall cabinet along with nice white trim molding and ceiling fan and center wood beam
- KITCHEN- 12’ x 13’ Vinyl flooring, 6’ Sliding glass door opening onto a 8’ x 10’ ground level deck, Ref, Elec Stove, 9’ ceilings w/ cream colored wooden cabinets, special wall lighting, In addition a front load full size Samsung Washer and Dryer
- AMMENITIES– Front porch with lantern lighting, newly replaced sidewalks and brick accented walkway, Side deck
- FACTS: Large Yard is maintained by owner, HEAT SYSTEM- New Oil high efficiency hot air furnace, tank is located inside in basement and is maintained by owner. Fire extinguisher located in kitchen, 10- Year tamper proof smoke alarms up stairs and down.